For over a year, Polish exporters have been struggling with difficulties in the flow of goods between the European Union and Great Britain.
Additional changes implemented from January forced the exporters to an even higher level of organization of the entire sales process.
During the last webinar, the invited experts discussed these January changes and how they influenced the procedures in companies.
Watch the recording here (in Polish language):
What will be discussed
- What is the difference between customs duties and taxes?
- Who is required to pay these dues?
- Is it more profitable to trade on your own platform or maybe on another one such as Amazon or eBay?
- How to fill in customs clearance paperwork when some of the goods are from China?
Who is this event for
- Polish exporters sending goods to Great Britain
- companies interested in expansion to Great Britain
- entrepreneurs looking for a customs agency
Time: London GMT
10:00 am Open, Bart Kowalczyk, PBLINK
10:05 am "How the Polish Investment and Trade Agency supports Polish exporters in the UK market". Rafał Owczarek, Director, Foreign Trade Office - London / Dublin, Polish Investment and Trade Agency (PAIH).
10:10 am How eCommerce trading between Poland and UK is developing after Brexit. Piotr Kubalka, J. Dauman and Dauman Logistics.
10:15 am Polish-UK customs clearance experts will answer the most frequently asked questions.
11:00 am Close
Participation in expert presentations and industry sessions is free of charge.
* The organizers reserve the right to cancel or change the details of the event, including date, time, topic, speaker, agenda and tickets, as well as cancel an individual booking without giving reasons.