Meet our experts in accounting and the import of goods. They will discuss step by step what needs to be done to (start) selling your products in the UK after Brexit.
This event will be conducted in Polish.
The UK is the third most lucrative E-Commerce market in the world (after China and the US). In 2020, the British spent £250 bn shopping online and nearly half of the buyers willingly buy from foreign sellers. As many as 87% of Britons shop online, most of them using a smartphone.
What will be discussed
- Step by step what to do to start selling your products in Great Britain.
- The benefits and limitations of three different online trading models.
- How to organise logistics, costs, options, delivery times.
- Storage of goods in Poland and in Great Britain.
- Customs and tax obligations in e-commerce.
- Common e-commerce problems and how to prevent them.
Who is this event for
- Polish entrepreneurs who send goods to Great Britain.
- Companies that are interested in expansion to Great Britain.
- Companies needing business support (customs clearance, warehouses, logistics, accounting) and business partners in the UK.
Time zone: Warsaw, Poland
11:00 Welcome, Bart Kowalczyk, PBLINK
11:05 "What does the Polish goods market look like in Great Britain after Brexit". Rafał Owczarek, Manager, Foreign Trade Office - London / Dublin, Polish Investment and Trade Agency (PAIH).
11:10 "What is the impact of Brexit and all the accompanying changes on eCommerce trading?" Piotr Kubalka, J. Dauman and Dauman Logistics.
11:15 The experts will discuss step by step how to start selling in the UK and answer the most common questions about e-commerce in the UK.
This event is free to attend. Register to receive your Zoom link to join the meeting.
*The Organisers reserve the right to cancel or amend event details including date, time, topic, speaker, agenda and tickets.