We are delighted to invite you to our open-air event in Highbury & Islington Park (London) on Saturday, 15 July 2023 at 11.00 AM.
Join us and take part in the following activities:
- Yoga class with a professional instructor (all levels of fitness are welcome)
- Expert panel discussion on "How to boost your self-confidence" featuring Aleksandra Fiddler, Agnieszka Pawlowska, Anna Magryta-Urban, Jola Filipek, Ewa Karaszkiewicz
- Mini massage
- Lunch in the open air. Lunch will be provided, but you may want to bring your healthy snacks and take part in the competition.
- Healthy snack competition.
- Networking session where you could introduce yourself, your business, meet mindful, successful women, make friends, and have a great time.
- Business Card Draw. Please bring your business card and take part in our draw to win a prize.
- Lots of time to unwind and enjoy nature and a relaxed chat with others
11.00 am – Registration
11.30 am – Yoga class
12.15 am – Panel discussion on 'The Ways to Boost Self-Confidence'
1.00 pm – Lunch
1.30 pm – Networking
3.30 pm – Finish and the possibility to continue in a pub
A pub nearby will be booked for informal networking from 4 pm.
𝐏𝐥𝐚𝐜𝐞: Highbury & Islington (Highbury Fields)
𝐓𝐮𝐛𝐞/𝐓𝐫𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐒𝐭𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧: Highbury & Islington (Victoria line)
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠: a yoga mat, your business card, your healthy food speciality and good vibes 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠: Parking- there is paid parking in the park
𝐌𝐞𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐩𝐨𝐢𝐧𝐭: The Highbury Fields are located 3 minutes from the Highbury & Islington Station. When you leave the station, cross over the road at the traffic light and go straight. Turn left at Queens Walk (second path on the left) and go straight and after a 1-minute walk, you will see us on the left-hand side. See the instructions below, however, if you need further instructions, please call 07769 308 498
𝐊𝐢𝐝𝐬: If you want to come, but have no nanny booked, bring your kids along
𝐃𝐨𝐠𝐬: If you want to show off your dog, please bring your fluffy friend with you.
If the weather conditions prevent an outdoor event we reserve the right to move it indoors or to reschedule to another date. We do not offer refunds if you do not attend. Sadly, If you decide not to come we will not be able to refund your ticket.