The route to IEng and CEng membership.
How to become a professionally qualified engineer in the UK and boost your career?
Whether you are just about to graduate and look for your first job as an engineer, or your career is already well established, it is crucial to continue to develop yourself as an engineer.
To advance your career, to change careers, to get a better job or to just get better at what you do.
This route to IEng and CEng membership course will help you get a clearer picture of where you want to be in terms of your long term career, and how to get there.
This course will help you
- Choosing the right path to join one of the Professional Engineering Institution
- Understanding what is required to become a Member of the Professional Engineering Institution
- Preparing the application to prove your competency to meet the Engineer Council requirements
- Preparing to take the Professional Review
- Preparing the Professional Review Report or similar
- Creating the Continuous Professional Development (CPD) record
- Creating the Presentation for the Professional Review
- Understanding the scope and aim of the Professional Review
- Improving your knowledge and skills for the Written Exercise (if required)
Who should attend
Students, Apprentices, Graduates, Professionals (Technicians, Engineers, and Managers).
Mr Arkadiusz Piotrowski BEng (Hons) MSc IEng MICE MCHIT FIHE ,Civil Engineer
Arek Piotrowski is a passionate and determined professional Civil Engineer with nearly 8 years of experience. He is an Incorporated Engineer (IEng) Member of the Institution of Civil Engineering (MICE) and Chartered Institution of Highways and Transportation (MCIHT) and a Fellow member of the Institute of Highway Engineers (FIHE).
Arek's professional experience is in Highways Engineering. He worked on the key national highways Major Projects such as: "The 14 Cambridge to Huntington Improvement Scheme" during the design and construction phases.
Arek is also a Lecturer at the London South Bank University where he teaches students employability skills and professional development in Civil Engineering.
Change your Zoom name to your correct name (example: John Smith instead of John’s iPhone). If we cannot recognise your name on the list, you may not be allowed to join the event.
We offer two types of tickets:
- Standard Tickets at £60 + Eventbrite fee
- STP Members Tickets at 20% discount - please use your special code at check out
Change your Zoom name to your correct name (example: Joanna Smith instead of Joanna's iPhone).
*The Organisers reserve the right to cancel or amend event details including date, time, topic, speaker, agenda and tickets.