Join the discussion on post-Brexit trading and online networking
A last-minute Brexit deal was struck just before the deadline in 2020, but what are the details within the 2,000+ pages and what will the consequences be for the businesses trading between the UK and European Union?
Join the discussion, share your experience and hear from those involved in the import-export dealings.
You will hear from three Guest Speakers, each with a hands-on experience of this quickly developing trading processes in the post-Brexit UK and Europe:
- Pawel Urbanski, Transport Manager at Green Light Transport Management
- Sylwia Klocek , Accountant at Sylwia Klocek Limited
- Piotr Szykula, British Market Manager at Danwood S.A.
They will discuss the following:
- General uncertainty among all involved in the import-export processes.
- Pros and Cons of choosing between customs agency services and buying in-house software.
- Growing costs of materials, admin and transport services.
- Additional administrative requirements, including the T1 transit declaration.
- Affected movement of people and goods between the UK and the EU.
Agenda - how to find business partner uk
11:00 am - Welcome, Bart Kowalczyk, PBLINK
11:05 am - Moderated discussion with Guest Speakers
11:45 am - Networking in breakout rooms
12:00 pm - Close
Change your Zoom name to your correct name (example: John Smith instead of John’s iPhone). If we cannot recognise your name on the list, you may not be allowed to join the pre-networking session and the event.
There are three types of Tickets to choose from:
PBLINK Member FREE Ticket. All PBLINK Members enjoy FREE access to all PBLINK networking events, and can invite up to 3 guests per event.
Non-Member Guest FREE Ticket. Limited to regular attendees, priority for first-time visitors.
Non-Member PAYG Ticket. The Pay As You Go option is for regular attendees and available when guest tickets will be sold out
*The Organisers reserve the right to cancel or amend event details including date, time, topic, speaker, agenda and tickets.