Get an in-depth understanding of the new way of doing business with EU countries.
Why should you join this virtual event?
Now that the UK has left the EU, London businesses of all sizes and across all sectors will experience changes to how they can trade and operate.
The London Business Hub is here to help you to get EU transition ready. With many SMEs already facing pressure from the impacts of COVID-19, this free event will cover tactics to minimise further disruption and take advantage of new opportunities as a result of the UK leaving the EU.
Apply today for our comprehensive one-day virtual workshop to understand the new way of doing business and gain the tools to adapt.
What will you learn?
- Hear the latest updates and guidance from our expert speakers.
- Learn about the new HR, visa and employment regulations.
- Discover how leaving the EU affects your GDPR and data sharing.
- Learn how to secure your IP.
- Find out how your business practices may need to change.
- Gain insights on changes to business travel to and from the EU.
- Address pain points with live speaker Q&A.
Who is this event for?
If you are a London-based small and medium-sized enterprise (SME), or an entrepreneur looking to learn more about doing business in the EU in the new landscape, this virtual event is for you.
This London Business Hub virtual event is part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund’s (ERDF) Hub & Spoke Project; as a result, a range of data points must be collected to assess your company’s eligibility for the event.
- Be based in London.
- Be registered in the UK.
- Meets the SMEs (small and medium-sized enterprises) criteria according to the European SME definition.
- Is not “Undertaking in Difficulty” as of 31 December 2019. Please see the definition here.
- Has not received more than €200,000 in public funds over the last 3 fiscal years.
Event Organised by London Business Hub