Learn about financial benchmarks in your industry, cost analysis and breakeven points to increase the predictability of your business.
Cost analysis and benchmarks for HR services agencies - Online Workshop with Q&A
Places are limited to 10 participants to make the most of the interactive part of the session and to allow personalised responses to questions. You will receive a business control assessment prior to the webinar.
AGENDA & BENEFITS
PART I (30 mins) - Free Webinar
- Financial Management for Services 101
- Rule of 3 for your P&L with benchmarks
A cost benchmark for your current financial results to inform your decisions regarding:
- Office infrastructure cost level
- Expected profitability
PART II (60 min) - Webinar for paid ticket holders
3. Revenue structure for analysis
4. Direct / Indirect / Variable / Fixed Costs
5. Cashflow vs P&L
6. VAT and Corporate tax
7. Cashflow forecast template
8. Ltd vs Self-employed
- A thorough review of all you need to know to run a successful HR agency from a financial point of view
- Answers to questions regarding VAT, incorporation, type of costs and where they belong, and the difference between profit and cash
- Templates for P&L and Cashflow that you can use in your business
PART III (60 min) - for VIP ticket holders, to be booked after the session
- The same as above plus the following:
- Review of current financial data format and how your reporting can be improved to monitor the ideal profitability (working together on your spreadsheets)
- Free participation in June webinar Excel for Finance
“Adina uses her skills, experience and benchmarks to take the various data sources and to turn them into a coherent report and all done with a great sense of humour.” Bob Hughes, The Forton Group.
"Its a very insightful training. Every HR professional who runs their own business should attend this training; it will allow you to look at your business from a different perspective and improve your financial acumen. Highly recommended." Agata Mabena, HR- People First Consultancy Ltd.