About this event
Discover effective strategies to attract and nurture leads, and unlock new business opportunities. Our expert-led session will equip you with practical tactics using HubSpot CRM.
Who is this event for?
- Professional Firms: Solicitors & Accountants
- B2B Service Providers: IT, Software Solutions
- Finance, Brand & Design, HR, Cleaning & Insurance companies
- Businesses ready to scale intentionally and internationally
What you will learn:
- Setting up HubSpot forms: custom properties, CTAs & progressive fields
- Embedding forms on Landing Pages (inside/outside HubSpot)
- Automating nurturing emails with lists & workflows
- Driving traffic: SEO, Email campaigns, Social Media & Ads
Join our intimate group of 5 participants, with tea/coffee/pastries provided. Bring your laptop and connect to WiFi to apply these tips directly to your HubSpot portal
Don't miss this opportunity to propel your business forward with Inbound Marketing techniques. Reserve your spot today!
Date and Time: Thu, 29 Jun 2023 09:30 - 12:30 BST
Institute of Directors 12 Queen Street Edinburgh EH2 1JE
About HubSpot Trainer
Bart Kowalczyk, Certified HubSpot Gold Partner, HubSpot Sales Coach
I am the founder and director of AutomateNow, specializing in HubSpot sales implementations. I work mainly with businesses that are lost with their sales and marketing alignment. I want to reduce the time spent on systems to let you focus on the most critical asset for each business and human being – relationships.
The clients I have generated the most success for are:
1. Businesses providing IT & Software Solutions
2. Professional Firms, including Solicitors & Accountants
3. Finance & Insurance companies
4. Businesses that who ready to scale
Ticket price: £35
Change your Zoom name to your correct name (for example John Smith instead of John's iPhone).
*The Organisers reserve the right to cancel or amend event details including date, time, topic, speaker, agenda and tickets.
To access our library of free training materials on HubSpot, click HERE.