WBL is delighted to invite you to our open-air event in Highbury & Islington Park (London) on Saturday, 25 June 2022 at 11.00 am, which includes the following activities:
This is this time of the year! The time for WBL’s annual picnic in Highbury & Islington Park (London)
About this event
- Pilates and Yoga class with a professional instructor (all levels of fitness are welcome)
- A mindfulness moment: Meditation with our member and psychologist: Agnieszka Pawlowska
- A short presentation about the importance of supplementation in our diet and the opportunity to sample wonderful products from Souvre
- Fashion show with a twist from our Member Dee Jacyno from Dee-lightful Willow
- Lunch in the open air. Lunch will be provided, but feel free to bring something healthy to share with others
- Networking session during which you will be able to introduce yourself, and your business, meet mindful, successful women, make friends, and have a great time.
- Business Card Draw. You will be able to take a part in our draw and win one of the three prizes so please bring your business card with you.
- Lots of time to unwind and enjoy the nature and a relaxed chat with others
Click the link below to register as soon as possible to secure your ticket as there are limited spaces. We cannot wait to see you there!
11.00 am – Registration
11.30 am – Yoga/Pilates class
12.15 am – The Importance of Supplementation Presentation
12.30 pm –Meditation
1.00 pm – Lunch
1.30 pm – Networking
3.30 pm – Finish and move to a nearby pub
A pub nearby will be booked for informal networking from 3.30 pm.
Highbury & Islington Park (The Highbury Fields)
Tube/Train Station: Highbury & Islington (Victoria line)
What to bring: a yoga mat, your business card, your healthy food speciality and good vibes
Parking: There is parking at the park however, it is extremely expensive therefore we would encourage you to take public transport
Meeting point: The Highbury Fields are located 3 minutes from the Highbury & Islington Station. When you leave the station, cross over the road at the traffic light and go straight. Turn left at Queens Walk (the second path on the left) and go straight and after the 1-minute walk, you will see us on the left-hand side. See the instructions below however, if you need further instruction, please call one of the WBL co-founders, Sylwia on 07749688570.
Kids: If you wish to attend our event, but have no nanny booked, don’t worry, bring your kids along.
Dogs: If you wish to show off your dog, please do not hesitate to bring your fluffy friend with you.
Please note that if the weather condition will not allow us to have an outdoor event, we will organise an event on a different day and the fee you have paid will be fully secured.
If you decide not to come to the event, funds are not refundable.
VIP Ticket for WBL Members- FREE
VIP Ticket for non-Members: including access to the whole event: Pilates, Yoga, Presentations, Picnic and Networking.
EARLY BIRDS until 22 June 2022 - £25
Price from 23 June 2022- £35
Tickets are non-refundable.
We cannot wait to meet up on 25 June 2022. We need to remember that we are stronger together.
Kate, Joanna, Monika & Sylwia
*The Organisers reserve the right to cancel or amend event details including date, time, topic, speaker, agenda and tickets.