WBL is delighted to invite you to our open-air event in Highbury & Islington Park (London) on Saturday, 26 June 2021 at 11.00 am, which includes the following activities:
- Pilates class with our amazing instructor, Aneta, (all levels of fitness are welcome)
- Kundalini Yoga and Meditation with our fabulous teacher- Wioletta Diamondheart.
- A short presentation about nutrition and the health benefits of drinking water
- Lunch in the open air. Lunch will be provided, however, we would encourage you to bring something healthy to share with others
- Networking session during which you will be able to introduce yourself, your business, meet mindful, successful women, make friends, and have a great time.
- Business Card Draw. You will be able to take a part in our draw and win one of the three prizes so please bring your business card with you.
Click the link below to register as soon as possible to secure your ticket as there are limited spaces. We cannot wait to see you there!
11.00 am – Registration
11.30 am – Pilates class
12.15 am – Nutrition and Health Presentation
12.30 pm – Kundalini Yoga and Meditation
1.00 pm – Lunch
1.30 pm – Networking
2.30 pm – Finish and move to a nearby pub
A pub nearby will be booked for informal networking from 2.30 pm.
Place: Highbury & Islington (Highbury Fields)
Tube/Train Station: Highbury & Islington (Victoria line)
What to bring: a Pilates mat, your business card, your healthy food specialty and good vibes
Parking: There is parking at the park, however it is extremely expensive therefore we would encourage you to take public transport
Meeting point: The Highbury Fields are located 3 minutes from the Highbury & Islington Station. When you leave the station, cross over the road on the traffic light and go straight. Turn left at Queens Walk (second path on the left) and go straight and after 1 minute walk you will see us on the left-hand side. See the instructions below, however if you need further instruction, please call one of the WBL co-founder, Sylwia on 07749688570.
Kids: If you wish to attend our event, but have no nanny booked, don’t worry, bring your kinds along.
Dogs: If you wish to show off your dog, please do not hesitate to bring your fluffy friend with you.
Please note that if the weather condition will not allow us to have an outdoor event, we will organise an event on a different day and the fee you have paid will be fully secured.
If you decide not to come to the event, funds are not refundable.
We cannot wait to meet up on 26 June 2021. We need to remember that we are stronger together.
There are 3 ticket types to choose from:
- VIP Ticket for WBL Members including access to the whole event: Pilates, Yoga, Picnic and Networking £5
- VIP Ticket for non-Members including access to the whole event: Pilates, Yoga, Picnic and Networking £20
- Standard Ticket including Picnic and Networking only £10
- Tickets are non-refundable.
*The Organisers reserve the right to cancel or amend event details including date, time, topic, speaker, agenda and tickets.
Kate, Joann, Monika & Sylwia